OBO O. EFFANGA
Next Election: Edo Governorship Elections-21st September 2024
In 1999, he proceeded to Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi and bagged a Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management. He was at the Marquette University, Milwuakee, USA, Aspen Centre and got a Certificate in Good Governance in 2007. Emeka Ononamadu bagged his Masters Degree in Public Administration from the University of Abuja in 2013. He did his National Youth Service with the Central Bank of Nigeria, Abuja in 1995 and ever since then, Emeka Ononamadu has been actively engaged in the Civil Society Advocacy. The positions he has held in the course of his Civil Society Advocacy include; 2001 – 2004 – North Central Coordinator, Network for Police Reforms in Nigeria 2006 – 2009 – Project Manager, Transformation Education for girls in Nigeria 2003 – 2009 – Deputy Executive Director, Community Action for popular participation 2009 – 2017 – Executive Director, Citizens Centre for Integrated Development and Social Rights 2016 – 2017 – National Coordinator, Publish what you pay in Nigeria 2016 – 2017 – Member, Steering Committee of Open Governance Partnership, amongst others Emeka Ononamadu belongs to so many professional bodies including;
- Friends of Mississippi Consortium for International Development, USA, 2002
- Associate Member, Nigerian Institute of Management, 20103
- Les Apin Fellow on Anti-Corruption and Good Governance, USA, 2007
He is happily married with children Emeka Joseph Ononamadu is the Resident Electoral Commission, Enugu State.
Name: Mallam Hussaini Halilu Pai
Date of Birth: April 17, 1957
State of Origin: Federal Capital Territory
Marital Status: Married
Dawaki Primary School, Abuja (1964 -1970) – FLSC
Government Secondary School, Abuja (1971-1975), WASC
ATC/ABU, Kano (1976-1979), NCE
ATC/ABU (1982-1984), B.Ed. Social Studies
University of Jos, (1991-1995), M.Ed. Educ. Admin & Planning.
- Teacher, Games/Health Master, GDSS, Paiko, Niger State, 1980-82
- Vice Principal, GDSS, Paiko, Niger State, 1984-1985
iii. Principal, GSS, Yangoji, FCT, 1985-1989
- Education Secretary, Gwagwalada Area Council Combined with Kwali, 1989-1997
- Education Secretary, Gwagwalada Area Council, 1997-2001
- Board Secretary, FCT Primary Education Board, Abuja, 2001-2003
vii. Executive Director, FCT Primary Education Board, Abuja, 2003-2005
viii. Executive Chairman/Director, Fct Universal Basic Education Board, 2005-2008
- Secretary For Education, Education Secretariat, Fct, Abuja 2008-2011
- Resident Electoral Commissioner, INEC, Ekiti State, Feb. 2011- Dec. 2014
- Resident Electoral Commissioner, INEC, Kogi State, Jan. 2015- Feb. 2016
xii. Resident Electoral Commissioner, INEC, Plateau State, 2017-Date.
Sadiq Abubakar Musa was born on 15th November, 1964 and hails from Kaduna South Local Government of Kaduna State. He attended Government Secondary School, Malumfashi where he obtained his West African School Certificate (WASC)between 1976 to 1981. In 1988, he gained admission into the University of Maiduguri where he obtained a Bachelor of Science (B.ScHons) in Public Administration in 1991.
His quest for higher education saw him returning to the University of Maiduguri where he obtained his Master’s Degree in Public Administration (MBA) in 1992. In 1994, he bagged another Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the Prestigious Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
Sadiq Abubakar Musa began his working career with the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), Kaduna State in 1981. He was employed by Federal Polytechnic, Kaduna, where he rose to the rank of Chief Lecturer, Kaduna State.He is member, Chartered Institute of Administration (ACIA) and member, National Institute of Management (NIM). He was a member, Kaduna State Industrialization and Micro Credit Management Board from 2008 to 2010.
Sadiq Abubakar Musa has written several articles which include;
- An assessment of Staff Development Programmes in Nigerian Air Force, 1992,
- The Impact of Distribution Channel on Marketing of Petroleum Product, 1994
- Military and Socio-Economic Development, an analysis of Nigerian Defence Budget, 1991 and;
- Public Personnel Administration in Nigeria with extract from Public Service Rule, 2014
He served as Resident Electoral Commissioner INEC from 2010 to 2015
Sadiq Abubakar Musa is married with children.
In his spare time, he loves reading, travelling, sports and seeking the improvement of humanity.
Sadiq Abubakar Musa is Resident Electoral Commissioner, Kebbi State.